sELAMat DataNG

ASSALAMUALAIKUM,,,,,,,

Followers

Sunday, March 11, 2012

first tuition

hi....Today, i waked up early in the morning. I have to attend tuition at school. I went there by car.I learned mathematics on first class at the morning by Puan Zaini. she taught me patiently. I liked to learn with her. She is very nicely.
 At 10.30 o'clock, my friend and i went rest. After rest, i have a class with Puan Rosmaliza. She asked us to complete our projek 'wood work'. We painted the wood happily..We were very excited. We painted carefully to avoid the paint contact with our clothes.Our class stopped at 12.00 pm.When i when home,i called my brother. Suddenly my brother could not to pick up me home. I had to ride car's friend to return home. Huhuhu~~~i went home safely with my friend. When i reached home, i  straight to sleep.
   that's for today...hehehe


                                my picture in BENGKEL kh








1 comment:

  1. very happy to read of your activity. less mistakes and ideas is elaborated. keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete