sELAMat DataNG

ASSALAMUALAIKUM,,,,,,,

Followers

Friday, March 16, 2012

my life

my name is nur azhani mohamad noor. i was born on 13 july 1997.now i am studying at smk dato syed omar.
i wanted to tell you about my life. my life were so funny. i am the younger sister i my family. i lived without my father because my father had working far away from my place that i stay now. in years 2009, i got 5A in UPSR. my parents were proud with my result. they also felt happy.
After that, i bargain to study at smk dato syed omar. i stay at there until now. i stayed in hostel.i love this school because there were a lot interesting experience. i also love my friend. they always giving me advice and support me. then, this year i will face in PMR examination. i have to study hard to get 9A in PMR. i can not waste time anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment